WEEKDAYS: 7:30AM – 10AM
WEEKENDS & BANK HOLIDAYS: 8AM – 10AM
We would encourage you to take your time and enjoy breakfast here at Cranleigh. We offer two breakfast options; Breakfast "Lite" and Full Breakfast.
£5 PER PERSON (if not included in your room rate)
Self service from our sideboard has a selection of cereals, fruit juices, seasonal fruit and yogurts and creamy porridge. You can try our selection of farmhouse jams, marmalades, and curds on your choice of toasted bread. Tea and Coffee will be served at your table.
Ideal if you are in a hurry or just want enjoy lighter options from the sideboard.
- Fresh cut fruit
- Cereals – Cornflakes, Weetabix, Muesli, Granola, Rice Krispies, Bran Flakes.
- Yogurt, Californian Prunes, Apricots
- Creamy porridge
- Juices – Orange, Apple, Cranberry
- Tea or coffee
- Round of toast or a toasty trio (fruit bread, crumpet, english muffin).
£9 PER ADULT, £5 PER CHILD (if not included in your room rate)
In addition to the self service sideboard we offer a variety of cooked to order hot dishes as part of our Full Breakfast including our Traditional English Grill, Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon, Pancakes Savoury or Sweet or just good old fashioned Beans on Toast. We vary our menus throughout the year and always have a selection suitable for vegetarians. If you have any specific dietary requirement simply let us know when you book. Dishes include:
- Traditional English Grill: Bacon * Sausage * Tomato * Mushrooms * Fried egg *
- Eggs, Bacon & Tomato: Two fried eggs, bacon & tomatoes
- Just Eggs: Scrambled * Boiled * Poached * Fried *
- Beans on Toast: Topped with grated cheese or a fried egg
- A Special Treat: Soft and Creamy scrambled eggs topped with smoked salmon
- Sweet Homemade Pancakes: Two pancakes served sweet with a jug of maple syrup
- Homemade Savoury Pancake: Filled with mushrooms and tomato and topped with a fried egg
- Homemade Pancakes with Bacon: Two large pancakes served sweet with bacon and a jug of syrup
- Bagel: Lightly toasted served with cream cheese & smoked salmon (or bacon)
Keeping it local, our bacon and sausage are sourced from Sandridge Farm near Chippenham in Wiltshire.
Menus subject to change. See specials board for seasonal dishes. Please ask for allergen information